Martin Nature Center
The urban escape in North Oklahoma City
What it is
A nature park with lots of great walking trails for wandering, benches for sitting, and rails for leaning.
• Pond overlook
• Bird feeding stations
• Observation tower
• Prairie dog viewing blinds
• Fish feeding areas
• Wildflowers, meadows, forests, rocks
Things to do
• Take pen/pencil and paper or a journal. Sit and write when you feel like it.
• Walk without a map - get lost.
• Get still, quiet, and centered.
• Listen to your breath and heartbeat.
• Drop a buck or two in the donation box on your way out.
• Nature Center building with exhibits and literature
• Vending machine
• Bird and turtle food for sale inside
• Recycling Center
Location and hours
Click to download this map